This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
Excellent OTT issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> MUZZLELOADER / On The Trail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David A. Schmid
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Excellent OTT issue Reply with quote

To all the writers..well done. New Authors all well done. It takes alot to stick your neck out to write what is in your heart. Bravo
Find all public pictures posted by %s View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
robshilling
User

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree David. My only problem is that I have nothing else to do and read it all in a couple of days.

David A. Schmid
User

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking in my office I got 6 books being read at the same time, then there are the other projects of research....OTT was added to the pile. I need to order more sail cloth for sea/voyageur bags to make up as well..I sold all mine last weekend. I got stuff to do! lol Good that a bunch of treks are being planned as well.
Find all public pictures posted by %s View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
David A. Schmid
User

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad no one else chimed in...most complain when the magazine is late, but nothing about the issue after publication. I am sure the writers would like to hear how much the readers like the issue.
Dave Muns
User

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll chime in, I agree it was a great one. David, I really appreciate your focusing on the greaat Lakes region. It is sometimes hard to find archived posts but if you get the time could you post your personna. I know it is 17c but I would like to know more and see your stuff - if you don't mind
Matt Wulff
User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll bite. Yes, a fantastic issue, a bunch of great articles especially Mary's article on doing a proper native female impression. I really liked the photos of the handsome, well built, rugged Rangers in the creek!

Just kidding, no really I am! Trust me, have I ever steered any of you wrong? Don't answer that! Stop rambling! Don't tell me what to do! Oops did I say that out loud!

A little humor never hurt anybody, have a great day all, Matt
David A. Schmid
User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, I will sit down and formally write mine...issue is I do so many periods...Swiss with Champlain 1604, voyageur 1650-1800 ..I will write one that narrows down to the 1650-1680 period.

Bravo Matt, excellent article as well. All were good.
Dave Muns
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I like the dutch personna you do.
Curmudgeon
User

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wulf, You cracked me up. Good article sir.

Good job to all you lad's & las's that worked on the last issue.

I've been, getting issues from a pal of mine. We swap mag's & I'am going to sign up. I dont want to miss out on the Great lakes stuff.

Does anyone know if you cna get back issues ? ? ?

Jason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curmudgeon wrote:
Wulf, You cracked me up. Good article sir.

Good job to all you lad's & las's that worked on the last issue.

I've been, getting issues from a pal of mine. We swap mag's & I'am going to sign up. I dont want to miss out on the Great lakes stuff.

Does anyone know if you cna get back issues ? ? ?

I thank you for stepping forward and buying a subscription. Please do not share your subscription with others as we are a small business and each and every person who shares/swaps their magazines affects us.

Yes you can buy back issues. There is a complete list of available back issues on our website at:

http://www.onthetrail.com

Thank you,
Jason W. Gatliff
Publisher - On The Trail magazine AND HistoricalTrekking.com

Publisher:
HistoricalTrekking.com
MUZZLELOADER Magazine
Find all public pictures posted by %s View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> MUZZLELOADER / On The Trail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com