This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
Chuck Burrows knife sheath

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Skills and Crafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wattlebuster
User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Chuck Burrows knife sheath Reply with quote

A few yrs back I sent Don Bruton a piece of a old buggy spring that belonged to my grandfather. That was about all that was left of the old buggy relic. I had Don make me a knife blade from it so I would have something to pass on to the grandkid When the blade came in I put the crown antler handle on it myself from a buck I took a long time ago, I made several sheathes for it but was never satisfied with any of them. Gave Chuck Burrows a call and here is what he did for me. I think he nailed it. Protects the blade and me from the blade and Im very happy with the looks. Just thought Id give ya a peek
http://www.wrtcleather.com/1-ckd/1-2013/sheath-fr-2013-reed-1.jpg
http://www.wrtcleather.com/1-ckd/1-2013/sheath-fr-2013-reed-2.jpg
http://www.wrtcleather.com/1-ckd/1-2013/sheath-fr-2013-reed-3.jpg

kopfjaeger
User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a nice sheath. What is his cost to make a sheath ? Does he have a web-site ?

kopfjaeger
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked out his website, beautiful stuff.

GreyWolf
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both for the kind words. Frank I am not taking any new orders untul February 2015 - I got diagnosed with cancer in May of this year and am currently under going chemo - prognosis so far is VERY good, but the chemo really kicks my butt so I can't work much right now.

If you're still interested in February give me a shout.....
kopfjaeger
User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. I hope and will pray you get better soon.

grasshoper
User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that, we will pray for your soonest recovery.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Skills and Crafts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com