This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
On The Trail Volume 19 Number 3 (June/July 2012)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> MUZZLELOADER / On The Trail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: On The Trail Volume 19 Number 3 (June/July 2012) Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that the June/July issue is at the printers.

I was a couple of weeks later getting it to the printers than I would have liked. I injured my foot at Fort Frederick and had to spend a couple of weeks with it propped up and it is hard to sit at your desk and work with your foot propped up!

In any case, I apologize for the delay. I told the printer that I would get them the mailing list on Monday, so if you haven't renewed, you will have until Monday morning to get your subscription in. Otherwise if Vol.19 No.2 was your last issue, you will miss an issue.

You can subscribe via PayPal at http://www.onthetrail.com or you can call us at 615-230-9853 and subscribe with your credit card.
Thank you,
Jason Gatliff

Publisher:
HistoricalTrekking.com
MUZZLELOADER Magazine
Find all public pictures posted by %s View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
coloneltubbs
User

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: OTT Reply with quote

Jason, I hope your injury was nothing serious and your on the mend.
I snapped three tendons in my right ankle one year getting ready for an event. Dumb me walked on it for a year before finding out what I had done.
The ol' ankle will never be the same.

Get better brother.

Jason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Col. Tubbs. I managed to spill scalding hot water on my left foot while trying to help a friend cook at Ft. Fred.

It's taken over a month, but it is mostly healed. I was able to go on a scout this past weekend. There was just a couple of weeks where I had to keep it elevated because of swelling so I wasn't able to comfortably sit at my desk.

In any case, I received word from the printers, the issue hit the mail today! So most US subscribers should have it within the week.
Jason

Publisher:
HistoricalTrekking.com
MUZZLELOADER Magazine
Find all public pictures posted by %s View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
coloneltubbs
User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason, good to hear you are better and able to get back into the woods. It is soooo hot here in Texas, it will be months before I can get back into the woods.

Looking forward to the next issue.

Jerry

Jason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry,
This weekend the weather was unseasonably cool. It was fairly chilly at night. All in all it was great. Except for no Squirrels for the kettle. We made do though.
J

Publisher:
HistoricalTrekking.com
MUZZLELOADER Magazine
coloneltubbs
User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cold weather in June, that is just unimaginable. Hot weather hear and plenty of squirrels. Go figure.
I have an article on my last trek with a close friend that I can submit for your approval. It will include pictures. Interested?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> MUZZLELOADER / On The Trail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com