This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
GRRW Collector Association] Hats available for the Holidays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Resource Listing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buckconner
User

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:57 am    Post subject: GRRW Collector Association] Hats available for the Holidays Reply with quote

[GRRW Collector Association] Hats available for the Holidays

[GRRW] "Green River Rifle Works - Collectors Association" hats, shirts and jackets are now available for you Christmas list. - [GRRW] hats are available after 30 years. We received a sample hat - it's as good or better quality than hats offered by other firms. I ordered (2) hats for myself and am thinking about a sports jacket with the [GRRW] logo for my personal use. ​The supplier will do single orders, small orders or what ever is needed. They handle everything, from taking the order, handling the payment, to shipping to you the customer. The total cost for the hat either sized to what you the customer wears or the standard 'one-size-fits-all' is $15.50 plus postage. Most good quality hats from other sporting goods firms run from $16.99 - $19.99 plus shipping.

Here's the place to order your GRRW wares. - "THE TREADED DRAGON" - PARKER, COLORADO - (303) 840-9354, tell Barbara you saw the GRRW ad for hats on the Internet. - threadeddragon@gmail.com - http://www.threadeddragon.com/ -

Come visit us at: http://furtradebooks.tripod.com/index.htm

** Again your total cost for the hat either sized to what you the customer wears or the standard 'one-size-fits-all' is $15.50 plus postage. **

Thank you for your time.

buck.conner
User

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: GRRW Collector Association] Hats available for the Holid Reply with quote

buckconner wrote:
Come visit us at: http://furtradebooks.tripod.com/index.htm

** Again your total cost for the hat either sized to what you the customer wears or the standard 'one-size-fits-all' is $15.50 plus postage. **

Good afternoon folks, for who I was I couldn't remember, having to ask Jason to remind me. Getting old sucks, first its your body then its your mind, what next??? I guess its good I stay around the cabin with the rest of the old employees of GRRW, if we left Roosevelt Utah we would be screwed.

We have started building the same models that GRRW built 35 years ago here at GRRW Collectors Association known as [GRRW.CA]. The same Hawkens, Lemans, Poor Boys and Trapper Pistols of old. We started taking orders on Jan. 02, 2016 - we have been holding off advertising until Mike Nesbitt's article appears this fall in "Muzzleloader" magazine.

First rifle built was a Leman Trade Rifle built by Carl Walker (1st employee of GRRW).
    The second firearm is a Trapper Pistol with all the "bells" on this one, a special order gun by Ron Paull (another old employee).
    A Jim Bridger Hawken is being finished this week by Doc White.
    Ron has a Poor Boy about ready to build, just waiting parts at this time.
    Les Bennett has a Leman Indian Trade Rifle in flint on the bench at this time finishing the inletting.
    The next will be several more Lemans and Hawkens that will be for sale later this year.

We have a dozen other Hawkens, Lemans, and Poor Boys scheduled as the old employees (custom gunsmiths) are available, some of these customer have waited over 35-40 years for guns they wanted from the old firm, now their desires are being fulfilled. That's the best part of my job is talking to these folks and getting them what they have been dreaning about.[url][/url][url][/url]

Green River Rifle Works Collectors Association [GRRW.CA] http://grrw.ca.tripod.com/index.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Resource Listing All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com