This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
Standish Spring Muster June 4-5, 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeff42nd
User

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:11 am    Post subject: Standish Spring Muster June 4-5, 2011 Reply with quote

I just wanted this list to know about our 6th Annual Standish Spring Muster on June 4-5, 2011.

The reason why you didn't see this event in Smoke n Fire, is I did not have money to advertise this event.

A few members from this board have come to our event and really enjoyed themselves.

What can we offer?

80 acres of woods, with streams and bridges for great tacticals 2 per day!
10 acres of open field for classic European fighting. 1 per day!

A heated game of Baggataway (my daughter is not playing this year so no French or Native blood will be spilled)

FREE FIREWOOD- Where else can you get that except for every event.

The most Charming HOST (ME)

Where else can a wet and cold unit come into a nice warm and dry school and sleep while the British forces are all out in the rain?

In the years past, we had a potluck type of dinner, its nice to have, but with everything going up, we are NOT going to have the nightly dinner this year.

If your unit or if you would like to come to the day by yourself, please let me know, that you are coming

Take care and have a safe season

Jeff Katt
Event Coordinator for the Standish Spring Muster
June 4-5, 2011
jeff42nd@gmail.com
jkatt@standish-sterling.org
Pathfinder Ted
User

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this this the same club that had a shoot a number of years ago that was refered to as Rifle River? We from Western Wayne always made this a must go to event.

jeff42nd
User

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Standish Reply with quote

I hate bumping post, but I need to let people know about this weeks upcoming event at Standish. If you have tired to email the last week and a half, our school mail server went down again.

Please email if you have any questions or if you plan on attending this event.

Jeff42nd (at) gmail (dot) com
Pathfinder Ted
User

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for answering my question. Later.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com