This site best viewed at 800x600 or greater resolution. Please support Our Advertisers. They make this site possible!

HistoricalTrekking.com
Small Horizontal Row
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
 CalendarCalendar   LinksLinks 
Looking for a group Trek In Daniel Boone National Forest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Native Reenacting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beowulf65

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Looking for a group Trek In Daniel Boone National Forest Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone wanted to get together in 2010 in June or August or in October to do a trek in Daniel National Forest, I was thinking of maybe a 3 day to 5 day trek. Ya know ya can't do a trek in Boones woods without having a few natives on board, just ain't right.
Anyone interested let me know.
Finn,
hellbilly075
User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Trek in DBNF Reply with quote

I'd be interested in going sometime in March or April 2011. I do a side persona as a longhunter. I can't go till then cause I don't have a personal days till them and I believe theres an early squirrel season open. I know the DB very well as I used to backpack there once a
Month with a friend for about 3 yrs. I know I'm replying to this post late but I don't get on the native board often. If you wanna talk about it some more you can call me at 502-291-4566.....Eric
lee
User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also be interested if april 2011 is good.

Cave run lake area of the forest is good sight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HistoricalTrekking.com Forum Index -> Native Reenacting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You must Register or Log In to post new topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to reply to topics in this forum
You must Register or Log In to edit your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to delete your posts in this forum
You must Register or Log In to vote in polls in this forum
Back to HistoricalTrekking.com